Good and Evil | Devilman Crybaby
I play my ideas around the perception of good and evil using classic ideas of yin-yang.
It's really fun to make this piece cus I gotta play around a lot of misconception to tricks the viewer. From the first glimpse this might appear to be a simple yin-yang interpretation but if you figured out all the small details, it is actually the opposites.
Ryo here despite his beautiful and delicate form, I like to show his superiority his heartless demeanor. Even though being portrayed as goodness in 'yin' shape, in reality, he is looking down on humanity and blood is all over his hand.
Akira here despite his grotesque savage form, I like to show his struggle, his determination, his humanity. Even though being represented as evil in 'yang' shape, in reality, he is crying blood and no single drop of blood on his hands as a sign oh his goodness and humanity.
"what we see or perceive does not always appear to be true"
- Sturdy paper with 250gsm thichkness
- Size A3+ - 12 ×18 inch
- Enjoy delightful view with Matte finished material to prevents glaring
- Tested for perfect accuracy in details and color vibrancy
- Artworks are hand-drawn, digitally crafted masterpieces of your favorite characters at their most awe-inspiring moments.
- For a more professional touch, the artist's signature is available upon request, inked in silver on the bottom right corner.